- 02/02/2021: Rory Stewart to give 2021 Gandhara Connections Lecture: Walking in Afghanistan
- 31/01/2021: Recordings of 2021 Gandhara Connections workshop: The Rediscovery and Reception of Gandharan Art now available
- 09/01/2021: Updated programme now available for online workshop: The Rediscovery and Reception of Gandharan Art
- 07/01/2021: Watch Buddhist Artistic Expressions of Enlightenment: a special online talk by Dr Kurt Behrendt
- 07/01/2021: Buddhist Artistic Expressions of Enlightenment: a special online Gandhara Connections talk by Dr Kurt Behrendt
- 17/08/2020: Beazley Archive Pottery Database (BAPD) reaches 120,000 records
- 06/06/2020: BEAZLEY 50! A celebration of our 50th anniversary
- 12/02/2020: Postponed: Gandhara Connections Workshop, The Rediscovery and Reception of Gandharan Art
- 06/10/2019: 2019 Gandhara Connections Lecture by Llewelyn Morgan - Webcast now available
- 06/10/2019: CARC 2019 Gandhara Connections Lecture - On Heracles’ Track to the Indus: Dr Llewelyn Morgan
- 07/09/2019: CARC Gem Workshop 2019 - Wednesday 6th November
- 07/07/2019: Textile Art in the Graeco-Roman World, 26th-27th September 2019
- 28/02/2019: Gandharan Art in the Victoria and Albert Museum: 21st June 2019
- 10/12/2018: The Global Connections of Gandharan Art, 18-19 March 2019: join our live webcast
- 08/05/2018: Ancient Britain and Classical Art: CARC workshop, 27-28 September 2018
- 31/01/2018: The Geography of Gandharan Art, 22nd-23rd March 2018 - final programme and abstracts now available!
- 28/01/2018: Saving Mes Aynak - Special film showing and interview with Brent Huffman
- 28/09/2017: THE CARC WORKSHOP 2017 TRANSMISSION: THE MIGRATION OF ICONOGRAPHY IN CLASSICAL ART
- 08/05/2017: CARC Special Lecture: Prof Marian Feldman 'Style as a Fragment of the Ancient World: A View from the Iron Age Levant and Assyria'
- 01/10/2015: Classical Art Research Centre Workshop 2015 - Replicas in Roman Art: Redeeming the Copy?
- 19/01/2015: Oxford Classical Archaeology Seminar Series, Hilary Term, 2015: 'Art on the Edge: The Margins of Classical Culture'
- 01/10/2014: Etruscan Art to Roman Art - A Reappraisal: Classical Art Research Centre Workshop
- 01/10/2014: Classical Art Research Centre Workshop 2014 - Etruscan Art to Roman Art. A Reappraisal
- 02/06/2014: CARC Special Lecture: 'Graphidis Vestigia: Drawing and Colour in the Greek and Roman World'
- 21/02/2014: Sacred Landscapes in Classical Art
- 20/05/2013: The Arundel Sculptures: new insights
- 16/01/2013: Exhibition: Engraved Gems and the Classical Tradition
- 06/11/2012: CARC Workshop in association with the Heberden Coin Room, Ashmolean Museum:'Bactrian and Indo-Greek Coinage: An Introduction and Handling Session'
- 23/06/2012: CARC Workshop 2012: Introduction to ancient gem research
- 02/09/2020: New Gandhara volume now out - The Global Connections of Gandhāran Art
- 17/03/2019: New CARC book: The Geography of Gandharan Art
- 14/03/2018: CARC's first e-book now online: Problems of Chronology in Gandharan Art
- 01/02/2018: New CARC book: Masterpieces in Miniature by John Boardman and Claudia Wagner
- 30/01/2018: Our latest publication is hot off the press! Natter's Museum Britannicum: British Gem Collections and Collectors of the Mid-Eighteenth Century.
- 01/01/2018: Download our brochure here
- 04/06/2021: Rory Stewart - Walking in Afghanistan
- 24/05/2021: CARC launches new website
- 18/05/2021: New CARC website launched!
- 07/10/2019: CARC Workshop 2019: Textile Art in the Graeco-Roman World - Podcasts now available
- 01/10/2019: Gandharan Art in Oxford: An Interview with David Jongeward
- 18/09/2019: Gandhara Connections V&A tour now online
- 03/12/2018: 2018 Gandhara Connections lecture by Naman Ahuja now online
- 08/08/2018: Ancient Britain and Classical Art, 27th-28th September 2018 - Podcasts available!
- 07/08/2018: Greek Architectural Terracottas: images from Nancy Winter’s 1993 study now available for free download
- 03/04/2018: New Gandhara Connections podcasts now online! Brent Huffman on Saving Mes Aynak and The Geography of Gandharan Art
- 10/05/2021: Temporary image display problem on databases
- 11/06/2018: New LIMC database crosslinks with Beazley Archive Pottery DB
- 04/02/2018: New CARC Server Goes Live
- 01/01/2015: Statistical analysis tool on Beazley Archive Pottery Database
- 21/11/2019: We're recruiting for a Part-time Research Assistant - See here for details
- 07/07/2019: Ali Kazim to be CARC's first artist in residence